Photojournalism By Robert Brown Headline Animator

Friday, January 8, 2010

Art Exhibit Opened

























I have recently acquired a spot at an Art gallery here in El Paso where I can exhibit my photos that I take.


The art gallery is the Sunland Art Gallery located at the Sunland Park Mall on the West side of El Paso. They have even placed one of my photos in the window display. Need to provide a short bio-profile for them ubt that will be relatively simple.


One requirement was joining the El Paso Art Association, which was relatively simple. They even have studios I can rent. Rent starts at $88.00 to $195 per Month with Utilities as well as a Photo Lab I can use for $30.00 per month.


Need to acquire a Sales Tax number which I'll be acquiring on Monday.


Things have slowed down with my street photography portratures due to the cold weather, but I'm still moving forward.


Right now my main concentration is to take, process and print more photos to place on exhibit at the Sunland Art Gallery.


Let's see how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job Robert. You have a lot of good information.
    http://joegrossinger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete